Tuesday, January 3, 2012

...More to Come!

Let's see who is still reading this...

For most of the last year my blog posting has been sporadic at best, but that's changing soon. I've been telling people that I'm going to have more free time on my hands by the end of the month (if you're at the epicenter of this news, you already know why; if not, be patient and all will be revealed soon), but that isn't necessarily so. I'll actually just have more time to devote to my artwork than I have in LONG time.

And that means getting back to production on HERO CORP., and that means an updated blog.

If I'm disciplined about it - and there's no reason I shouldn't be - that should result in a lot of artwork. Matter of fact, it's already being started. Here's how I spent the first couple of days of 2012, creating the wraparound cover for my media packet. Unless you're getting one, you'll only see it here for now:


Much more to come folks, for real. But now, I gotta start getting ready for work. You know, the boring pay-the-bills kind.

Yesterday's Music: The Classical Music Channel on COMCAST.

3 comments: