Friday, March 23, 2012

Sponsor My Spotify!

I constantly listen to music while I work, as it helps to fill in the spaces when I'm not talking to myself, and to this end, Spotify is a wonder. (If you're not familiar with it, follow the link and check it out.) I have a sizable music collection of my own (nothing MASSIVE, but it's pretty far-ranging), and Spotify just allows me to expand on that, listening to whatever I want to listen to, whenever I want to hear it. For someone as mercurial as me, nothing better could exist.

But I've only been utilizing their Free version up until now, which is fine and wonderful...but it is limited. After six months you're only allowed x-number of playtime hours per week, and can only listen to any given song 5 times. And trust me, I'm drawing in my studio at least xx-number of hours a week, and will sing along to songs I like ad-nauseum. Seriously, you might not be able to hang with me when I get to liking something. It's pretty bad and good all at once.

Here's where the exploitation enlistment of my friends comes into play -- I would like you to be my heroes and sponsor my upgrade to a Premium Spotify account!

"Marcel, that's cute -- but what's in this for ME?" you may be asking. Glad you asked, because there IS something fun in this for you. Sponsor my Spotify and you'll receive a drawing of your own CUSTOM-MADE SUPER-HERO BASED ON YOUR LIKENESS!

Come on. That's pretty bad-ass!

Michelle Belan a.k.a. RIGHTEOUS RUBY FALCON
*Michelle is not technically a sponsor just yet.
We'll see if that changes though!
Behold an example: Righteous Ruby Falcon! Michelle actually created this character before I got my hands on her, but I was able to bring her to visual life, based on photos, her descriptions, and my own knowledge of Michelle's real-life power-set. (I liked this design so much, I've incorporated the character into my HERO CORP. universe.) You get to pick the name, power(s), and details if you want. You can be a hero or villain -- I'm not here to judge your morality; I'm just here to get paid.

But wait -- there's more!

For the mere sponsorship donation of $20.00, you'll get your own character PLUS a copy of HERO CORP. INTERNATIONAL #2! where you will be listed as an Official Hero Corp. Sponsor (as well as on this website during your month of sponsorship)! A drawing of your character will be mailed to you, along with a copy of the book.

If you want to be a sponsor, I'm taking donations via PAYPAL at my email address which is MagnificentMarcel@gmail.com. Please choose "Personal" and "Other" from your sending options, and on the final Review page put "HERO CORP. - SPOTIFY" for the Subject. Put your name, and contact info including email address in the message and I'll follow up to let you know if you're a sponsor, and get your character info then.

I'm only looking for nine (9) sponsors, so get in while it lasts! (Any donations past the initial nine will be returned.)

Keep in mind, your character doesn't have to be YOU: I've done these as gifts for people to give other people, and they are ALWAYS well received! I'm making this offer affordable because I reeeeeaaaally want my Spotify, so feel free to share this with people who you think may be interested.

Alright...here we go

Recent Music: Lauryn Hill, Musiq Soulchild, John Legend, Heavy D., Tupac (See, I've got great taste! You've GOT to be a part of this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment